Saturday, January 31, 2009

Mini January Recap

I didn't really start keeping track of some items that I've been curious about until the last two weeks of January, but I'll post them anyway. I'm going to start keeping track of all the financials savings that I get starting in February.

I read 9 books and 8 magazines in two weeks.

Rebates:
I received one rebate back for a total of $4.10 from Bayer. I haven't decided if rebate money should go back into the grocery budget, or just be saved.

I sent three rebates out - Orajel, Sure, and Peter Pan.

The last week of January I only received three freebies in the mail:
1. Cosmo subscription
2. Charmin roll extender
3. Cascadian Farms granola bar and $1 MQ

Hopefully next month I'll keep track of all the info I want to keep track of. How did everyone else do?

No comments:

2011 Challenge = Support Local Eateries

Read about our 2011 Challenge here.