Monday, January 12, 2009

Menu Monday

We did really well last week. I cooked every meal including two breakfasts. Sunday we had LO, so I'm moving the meal planned for that day to Monday.

Monday: Ricotta gnocchi, peasant bread, and blackberry cobbler (for James)

Tuesday: Mediterranean Pizza

Wednesday: Southwest Tortellini Soup

Thursday: Fettuccine Alfredo (I'll add some LO, frozen chicken from last week) and Parmesan muffins

Friday: I might have to work at night, so I'll pull some amber jack fish and James will cook it for himself

Saturday: Chicken lo mein (it doesn't take as much time as you would think)

Sunday: Hamburgers with homemade rolls and macaroni and cheese

I'll probably make some Can't Leave Alone Bars towards the end of the week after James finishes off the cobbler.

No comments:

2011 Challenge = Support Local Eateries

Read about our 2011 Challenge here.