Monday, January 19, 2009

Today's exercise

I feel like I need to hold myself accountable for exercising. Since I hurt my ankle, I feel like I haven't been doing enough. I'm still really bummed about not being able to run. Maybe if I blog about what I am doing I'll feel better.

Today I went with my friends Raymond and Wendy to the South Shore of Lake Bastrop. There is a 5 mile trail that connects North Shore and South Shore. We rode that in about 1.5 hours. We did talk to a friend of Raymond's at North Shore so it probably only took us 1.25 hours. It was a nice ride and pretty fun. There were a few sandy spots but they aren't as bad as they used to be when the trail first opened.

When I got home I took Darla and Kramer for a short walk.

No comments:

2011 Challenge = Support Local Eateries

Read about our 2011 Challenge here.