Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm out of shape

I rode my bike to work today for exercise. Keep in mind that two months ago, I could easily run 20 miles and could ride a bike forever. Now, after having to limit my exercise due to that darn ankle, I struggled on my ride to work. It didn't start off well either. I always ride my mountain bike, just so I can take the back roads. Guess what I discovered when I went out to the garage this morning. . .you guessed it, a FLAT TIRE! I ended up taking my time trial bike to work. The hills seriously kicked my rear, but I succeeded. James and I both rode home as well and there were more hills, but I did it. I don't ever remember feeling that winded riding the hills around my neighborhood. I guess I should just be thankful that I road about 12 miles today and I got a good workout in.

No comments:

2011 Challenge = Support Local Eateries

Read about our 2011 Challenge here.