Monday, January 11, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

We did great on our menu plan last week. I have to admit though I really miss eating out; however, since I cooked every meal last week I didn't have as many stomach problems as I usually do when we eat out. That is definitely good news! I'm trying a couple of new recipes this week, which might be slightly modified based on what I have in the house.

Monday - tilapia and rice pilaf

Tuesday - chicken fried steaks and baked potatoes

Wednesday - homemade pizza

Thursday - chicken tamale pie (new)

Friday - grilled tuna and potatoes

Saturday - tuna casserole using LO tuna

Sunday - baked, stuffed hamburgers (new and modified) and chips or beans

I am also planning on doing a little baking for a friend's birthday so hopefully we'll have some sweet treats as well.

No comments:

2011 Challenge = Support Local Eateries

Read about our 2011 Challenge here.