Thursday, January 21, 2010

Mac-n-Cheese Pie

I made Impossibly Easy Mac 'n Cheese Pie from the Betty Crocker recipe website for dinner last night. The picture came out really bad, so I'm not even going to attach it. We thought this was okay, but not the best. I didn't get a chance to read the reviews before I made it, but I wish I would have read them. We had the same problems: 1) pasta undercooked and hard on the bottom, 2) a little too eggy, and 3) did not taste like Mac and cheese at all. I added about a third a pound of cooked hamburger, onions and jalapenos so it had a really good flavor. Probably won't be making this recipe again.

On the bright side, I made a Boston Cream Pie for dessert and it was delicious!

Oh, I also wanted to mention that last night was a really hard night. I was really craving Ramos Restaurant food. I think it was just because I was super tired for some reason, but I stuck with the menu plan! Go Me!

No comments:

2011 Challenge = Support Local Eateries

Read about our 2011 Challenge here.