Thursday, February 25, 2010

Blogging excuse

I may not be blogging much in the next couple of days. I am wallowing in the depths of self-pity and depression.

As some of you know in Dec 2008 I had a big 20 mile trail run and ended up with Achilles Tendinitis. I have been recovering from that for over a year. A couple of months ago, I was really starting to feel good, and then I had a really bad ankle sprain. Now, on Monday night at boot camp, I hurt my knee. I don't know what I did. I felt a little twinge, but no pain and then when I woke up on Tuesday, walking was not a good thing. I'm really hoping that it heals up sooner rather than later.

I am just having a really hard time dealing with this. I feel like every time I make some progress in improving my physicality and athleticism, something like this happens.

I'm just really bummed and may be wallowing for a couple of days.

No comments:

2011 Challenge = Support Local Eateries

Read about our 2011 Challenge here.