1.5 pounds of ground beef
1/4 cup very finely chopped onions
2 cloves of garlic very finely chopped
1/4 c teriyaki sauce
1/4 t wasabi powder
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl. Form into patties and grill to your preference.
2. Pour another 1/4 cup of teriyaki sauce into a saucepan and reduce to a thicker sauce. Top a hamburger bun with your choice of toppings and the sauce. Pictured below is James' plate. . . mine did not have vegetables on it.
3 small potatoes
1/2 c panko bread crumbs (you may need more)
1/2 t paprika
1-2 T melted butter
salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Wash potatoes and pat dry.
2. Cut potatoes in quarters. I did not do wedge shapes, instead I cut the potatoes so I had flat disks (except the rounded edge pieces.)
3. Brush one side of each potato with butter and then dip that side into the panko bread crumbs flavored with the paprika, salt and pepper. Butter the other side of the potato, turn it over and coat with panko.
4. Put the potato slices into a greased pan and cover with foil. Bake for 35-40 minutes covered and then bake for another 10-15 minutes until a knife easily pushes into the potatoes.
James really liked the meal. The burgers were very well flavored but my favorite were the potatoes. The panko crumbs made the potatoes so crispy and yummy!!!