Monday, November 9, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

** UPDATE - I found a pork loin on sale so I changed the menu. **

We are still doing really well. Last week I even made a lasagna on a day I told James he would have to fend for himself.

I am also doing well on this month's challenge of no sweets. It is easier than I thought, but my first thought after every meal is still "What's for dessert?". James has cheated TWICE!!!

Monday - Bacon cheeseburger soup (I'm just going to make up a recipe for this . . . wish me luck!)

Tuesday - BBQ pork loin wraps (pork cooked in the crockpot)

Wednesday - Pork turnovers and rice

Thursday - Fish and chips (Boot camp night)

Friday - Black bean quesadillas

Saturday - Teriyaki burgers and homemade fries

Sunday - LO

No comments:

2011 Challenge = Support Local Eateries

Read about our 2011 Challenge here.