BBQ pork sandwiches
1. Rub BBQ seasoning on the pork loin and let it rest in the fridge for at least an hour.
2. Cut a half an onion into slices and put in the bottom of a crockpot. Put several slices of jalapeno and three cloves of garlic on top of the onions.
3. Put the pork in the crockpot on top of the vegetables. Mix about 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce with 1 cup of chicken stock and pour over the pork.
4. Cook on low for around 8 hours.
5. Once the time is up, remove the pork and cover with foil to rest. Pour the vegetables and broth into a pot and boil on high until reduced by half.
6. We used flatbread sammies as the bread.
These were yummy and got the seal of approval from James. Sorry there isn't a better recipe, I just kind of threw this together. Enjoy!