Monday, March 9, 2009

Response from Walgreen's

I emailed Walgreen's about some rumors I'd read about in regards to the Easy Saver Program ending. This is the response I received:

Thank you for contacting us regarding our recent decision to evaluate the EasySaver program in its current form. Walgreens is always looking into the future. For this reason, we are looking at ways to revamp the rebate program to assist us in proceeding in an exciting direction. Although change is always intimidating we feel that it is time to develop a new loyalty program so we can offer our consumers new and improved services. You will continue to find the EasySaver Catalog in our stores through April. Please look for future advertisement regarding our new programs to come. We appreciate your patience during this transition and hope you will allow us the opportunity to continue servicing your drug store needs.

Thank you, Lisa Rainwater
Supervisor Rebate and Vendor Programs

Looks to me like things are about to change.

4 comments:

binkwaffle (Holly) said...

Kat, I wonder if it'll actually be a good thing. Maybe they're switching over to something like CVS, where we don't have to wait 30+ days go get our rebates back when CVS customers get theirs instantly. It could actually be good!

Then again, maybe not. I guess we'll see.

Kat said...

I hope it's better. I've never used CVS so I'll have to learn a whole new system.

Thrifty VA said...

Thanks for letting me know about this. I've posted a link to your post on my blog. I'm interested to see what happens next.

Monica said...

Thanks for doing this research, I had heard this rumor also and wasn't sure if if was a for sure thing. Sounds like it is. Anyways, just stopping by from the UBP 2009. I love the look and the content of your blog. -Monica @ http://www.Coupons-Feed-U.com

2011 Challenge = Support Local Eateries

Read about our 2011 Challenge here.