Monday, March 23, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

You are going to notice a ton of chicken this week because I roasted a chicken yesterday in the crockpot. (This might be TMI, but I also have one more chicken breast thawed and ready to cook since I had to boil a couple of breasts up for my digestively challenged foster dog.)

Monday - Chicken macaroni and cheese with broccoli for James

Tuesday - BBQ chicken turnovers and chips (need to use these up)

Wednesday - Chicken and yellow rice (I'll use some of the broth I made from the bones of the roasted chicken to cook the rice.)

** I am switching the Wednesday and Thursday meals because I got some cornbread at work and want to have it with the soup tonight. **

Thursday - Fiesta Chicken soup (again using broth)

Friday - Beef and bean tacos

Saturday - We are going to a party for our friend's 50th birthday!

Sunday - Pink pasta and parmesan muffins

I hope James doesn't get chickened out!

No comments:

2011 Challenge = Support Local Eateries

Read about our 2011 Challenge here.