Friday, March 20, 2009

I caved on the deals!

I was not going to go to Walgreen's until two things happened:

1) James mentioned that he would like some mouthwash and I noticed I was low on floss. I did a little research, and figured the deal going on at Wags was better than what I could get for just the two items.

2) My wonderful foster dog (see his picture below) has taken to accidentally stepping in poop so I am going through wet wipes like a fiend. (He usually steps in it about 5 minutes before I have to leave the house so I don't have time to give him a bath.)

Transaction #1:
1 - Listerine: on sale for $3
1 - One Reach Ultra Floss: on sale for $3
1 - Double pack for Reach toothbrushes: on sale for $3

Total before sales and Q = $11.27
Total sales = $2.27
Total Q = $3 ($3 off when buy one of each of the items listed above)
Total OOP with tax = $0 (applied $6.25 to gift card) (received $6 in RR)

Transaction #2:
3 - Wet Ones wipes: $2.79 each, used WAGs Q that brought each down to $1.99 for a total of $5.97 - 3 $0.75 MQ = $3.72
2 - Wrigley's mints (fillers): on clearance for $0.22 each = $0.44 total
2 - Reese's eggs (did not make it home for the picture): $0.69 each, used WAGs Q to make each $0.50 = $1
1 - Walgreen's Anti-diarrheal medicine (for poor Hobo) = $4.99

Total before sales and Q = $16.52
Total sales = $1.34
Total Q = $11.05 (includes $6 RR from first transaction)
Total OOP with tax = $0 (applied $4.15 to gift card)

No comments:

2011 Challenge = Support Local Eateries

Read about our 2011 Challenge here.