Friday, February 27, 2009

What else to cut?

I've been trying to figure out ways to lower our costs around the house more than we already have. There are a few caveats. . .

1. I won't do anything to save money that effects my dogs (spoiled rotten beasts) well being. They are creatures of habit and I don't want to break that routine for them.

2. There are a few brands of things that I am going to stick with because I have found them to be better than others as far as expense versus product. For example, where I live Gold Medal's Organic flour is the best organic flour for the price I have to pay.

I guess over the next couple of days, I'll post any new ideas I come up with. The problem is that I feel like we have already cut so far back, but I know we can do better.

No comments:

2011 Challenge = Support Local Eateries

Read about our 2011 Challenge here.