Saturday, February 28, 2009

February ReCap

Here are my totals for the month (minus one or two receipts that were for small increments):

Total before sales and coupons: $355.01
Total sales: $62.05
Total coupons: $151.44
Total after coupons with tax: $99.96

This will hopefully get better. I was still starting the Easy Saver Catalog thing at Walgreen's and had to establish the initial "investment". I think I'll do much better this month.

Rebates received: Sure Deodorant ($1.98), Bayer ($4.10), and Peter Pan ($4.12). The value of all these went back into our grocery budget. I did not send off for any rebates in the month of February.

I received 19 freebies including: free Kids Essentials Boost pack, one free Nabisco product Q up to $4.49, one free Planter's Snacks Q up to $5, one free Kraft cheese product Q up to $3.99, Q for a free box of 100 calorie Oreo Mini-Cakesters, 2 Pamprin samples, a Q book from Proctor and Gamble, via Bzz 4 free entrees from the Guiltless Gourmet Menu and Chili's, Quaker Mini Delight Chocolate Drizzle sample, Orahealth Canker Melts sample, Q for free Suave product up to $3, $11 in Q for Mars products (I will be able to get two huge bags of candy for free), free sub from Quiznos, sample of Cottenelle moist wipes, a Q for a free frozen entree from Kashi, and magazine subscriptions from Family Fun, More, Cosmopolitan, and Woman's day.

I read 8 books. A little slow for me, but it was a shorter month!

I read 18 magazines.

Because of my ankle, exercise wasn't the greatest. We did do a bunch of hiking on our trip to Big Bend. Hopefully March is much better for me.

No comments:

2011 Challenge = Support Local Eateries

Read about our 2011 Challenge here.