Sunday, November 23, 2008

Treat holder



I'm taking Mary and Fancy to the nursing home tomorrow for pet visits and I wanted something to hold treats in. Specifically I did not want to hold the little bag of treats in my hand the whole time. So I made what is pictured above. My belt fits through the very top part. I put a piece of Velcro behind the white part so the pocket would stay closed. Most of it turned out pretty well, but I did mess up on the top part. I didn't hem the part my belt goes through before I sewed the line across so I had to manipulate the fabric in a tiny hole to sew it up. I guess I learned how to not do it. After a quick call to my mom, it was suggested that I should have hemmed up the top before doing everything else. Oh well, now I know. At least it is serviceable and better than what I was using.

No comments:

2011 Challenge = Support Local Eateries

Read about our 2011 Challenge here.