Sunday, November 2, 2008

Today's run

We got up early and decided to go for a run after walking the beasts. James rode his mountain bike and made all the decisions on which directions to go. For the first hour he took me through a bunch of back-road rocky, steep hills. For an hour I went up and down those hills. I was pretty proud of myself because I kept a pretty steady pace and didn't get tired. Then we wound our way around some more backroads and trails that were a little flatter. I ended up running for a total of 1 hour and 45 minutes. I was shooting for two hours, but we needed to get ready for church. I kept walking for about 15 minutes after the run so I was active for 2 hours. Hoping to go for 2 hours next weekend. During the week I have a couple pilates classes, a few bike rides, and a couple more runs planned, plus I have to lift weights.

No comments:

2011 Challenge = Support Local Eateries

Read about our 2011 Challenge here.