Sunday, November 23, 2008



James and I went to San Antonio yesterday to see my aunt and uncle who are visiting from Maryland. I haven't seen my aunt in close to 20 years. We really enjoyed talking with them. My Aunt is a quilting phenom and gave me a lot of pointers about quilting (which I've never done) and just sewing in general.

On our way we stopped at Government Canyon State Park and took Mary and Kramer (our foster dog) for a walk. They both seemed to have a great time and did really well on the trip.

James is working today so I've been keeping busy with baking and laundry. I hope to post some pictures of the goodies later. I also am looking forward to an hour long trail run. I was going to do two hours, but I'm going for a hill bike ride tomorrow and would like to be able to keep up with the other riders!

1 comment:

JAMES said...

Mary looks like a runt compared to Kramer

2011 Challenge = Support Local Eateries

Read about our 2011 Challenge here.