Thursday, June 10, 2010

Working has it's advantages

I am working all the time. Between both jobs, I feel like I don't have time to do anything around the house. However, despite a lapse in housecleaning, I am not doing too bad on the home front. We have been sticking to the house for meals, despite a desire to go out to eat. We are cooking dinner at night, just much later than usual. I couldn't do it without James' help. He's picked up a lot of the slack. I'm pretty proud of us for trying to stick to our challenge and our plan!!

I just wanted to give an update on why there haven't been a lot of posts. We haven't really tried cooking anything new, we are just sticking with old, quick standbys. I haven't even been to the grocery store in awhile...we are using what we have in the house. I think I'll eventually need to make a milk/egg run, but we are hanging in right now.

No comments:

2011 Challenge = Support Local Eateries

Read about our 2011 Challenge here.