Friday, May 7, 2010

Quick baking

**UPDATE**
I was able to finish everything on my short to do list, plus take Marshmallow and Darla for a walk. I hope James enjoys the muffins, but I'm sure he will. I'm not so sure about the tortillas, but I'm trying them for lunch so we'll see then. I substituted 1/3 cup whole wheat flour to add some fiber. I think my biggest problem was that I couldn't tell when they were done. If they aren't done, they'll cook in the microwave when we reheat them.


I have a couple of hours this morning before having to go to work. Since I'll be busy for the next several days (unless something changes), I thought I would try to do a mini baking day.

Here are my goals for this morning, if time permits:
* mini banana nut muffins
* baking mix
* tortillas

Let's see how I do.

No comments:

2011 Challenge = Support Local Eateries

Read about our 2011 Challenge here.