Monday, May 10, 2010

Groceries

James decided to go to the grocery store and get some extra stuff for dinner without checking with me. Apparently he didn't want to use what we have and really wanted some additional items. He doesn't do it often, and makes very few requests, so I'm okay with it. The items are not pictured, but the total was $5.92.

I went to pick up a few items this morning. James loves Claussen pickles, but I rarely buy them because they are so expensive. They were on sale for $3.88 and I had a $1 MQ so I splurged and bought them for him. I also bought some lunch meat because I needed something available for quick lunches. Unfortunately because of migraine issues, I have to buy Boar's Head brand meats since they don't use preservatives. Boar's Head is significantly more expensive, but I'm willing to pay it so I don't get migraines.

Total OOP = $7.65
Total saved = $2.50

No comments:

2011 Challenge = Support Local Eateries

Read about our 2011 Challenge here.