I also made some peanut butter chocolate ice cream. So great and what an awesome consistency! I put it on top of some brownies I had made up already. You will not believe how easy this is to make.
Chocolate ice cream
3 oz semi-sweet chocolate1 can sweetened, condensed milk
2 c half and half
1. Melt the chocolate. (I used the microwave.)
2. Stir in the condensed milk until all the chocolate is incorporated. Stir in the half and half.
3. Chill this mixture for at least an hour.
4. Pour the chocolate mixture into your ice cream maker and follow the directions from the manufacturer.
5. Once the ice cream is made, put it in a container and let it freeze for several hours. To prevent ice crystals I put a piece of plastic wrap right on the top of the cream before putting a lid on the container.
*I added some bits of peanut butter towards the end of the the time in the ice cream maker.