Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday Meal Plan

We have boot camp two nights this week so there are a couple of easy quick meals in here. Plus, James took Friday off and a girl from work wanted to take my shift on Friday so we are going out to eat!!!

Monday: Crockpot chili that we will use to make frito pie (use up fritos)

Tuesday: Pizza (using pizza shells I froze the last time I made pizza dough)

Wednesday: Tamale pie (froze half a batch last time I made this)

Thursday: Crockpot chicken in a pita wrap

Friday: GOING OUT!!

Saturday: Chicken spaghetti (using chicken from Thursday and stock I'll make from the bones)

Sunday: Chicken chili or chicken enchiladas

We did really well last week and hopefully can do well again.

No comments:

2011 Challenge = Support Local Eateries

Read about our 2011 Challenge here.