Monday, October 19, 2009

Menu Plan

Okay, I am in a rut in regards to meals. I think I am just having a bad couple of days, but I'll try to get past it. As usual, we are trying to eat as "processed-free" as possible, but have a couple of busy nights ahead as well.

Monday - grilled hamburgers, hot dogs and homemade macaroni and cheese

Tuesday - pita pizza (use up LO pizza sauce)

Wednesday - breakfast for dinner, probably wheat pancakes and bacon

Thursday - Tilapia and potatoes

Friday - double decker tacos

Saturday - Tortellini alfredo

Sunday - fried catfish and potatoes

I am going to try to get better about posting the recipes that I make. The meals are usually pretty frugal and I'd love to share them.

No comments:

2011 Challenge = Support Local Eateries

Read about our 2011 Challenge here.