Thursday, April 2, 2009

First shopping trips of April

I hit Walgreens and Walmart today for a quick trip. The Walgreen's I shop at didn't have the Mentos gum on sale, but I did find some razors on sale!

Transaction #1:
1 - Softsoap: $3.99-$1 MQ = $2.99 - received RR for another bottle of Softsoap
1 - Soleil razor: originally $5.99 on clearance for $3.19 - $2 MQ = $1.19
1 - Soleil razor cartridge refill: originally $5.99 on clearance for $3.19 - $2 MQ = $1.19

Total before sales and Q: $16.41
Total Sales: $5.60
Total Q: $5.00
Total OOP: ZERO ($5.81 applied to GC)

Transaction #2:
1 - Softsoap: $3.99 - used RR for a bottle of Softsoap = FREE (No tax)

I also went to Walmart to buy a container of storebrand frozen whipped topping for $0.74. I had been carrying around a GC from Walmart that James received for Christmas that I thought was used up. It actually had $4+ left on it. So, I didn't have to use any of my grocery budget!

Oh, I did use $4 of my grocery budget (reported at the top of the blog) for yard eggs from a friend.

No comments:

2011 Challenge = Support Local Eateries

Read about our 2011 Challenge here.