Monday, October 20, 2008

My first ever blog post.

So, I've been wanting to set up a blog for awhile, but haven't gotten to it. Hopefully I'll be able to post pictures of crafts I make and rehash the results of my races.

Right now I am currently obsessed with a run I'm organizing. It is the first run I've organized so that is especially nerve-racking. Thankfully, I've met some wonderful people that have really helped me out. Hopefully the Lost in the Lost Pines 5 mile trail run will go off without a hitch!

1 comment:

June Smith said...

Hey Kat,
Your lost pines run sounds like a challenge, but I know that you will do well. You have organized your blog well. Way to go!
I look forward to hearing more thoughts from the life of Kat.( One might say that you are a Kat that enjoys dogs. (: )

June

2011 Challenge = Support Local Eateries

Read about our 2011 Challenge here.