Saturday, October 25, 2008

Lost in the Lost Pines Trail Run

Today was the day of the run I organized. It was awesome! We had more people same-day register than we had people who pre-registered. We ended up with almost 100 people complete the run! Almost everyone had good things to say and that they would be back next year.

We did run out of packets and T-shirts for people that registered today, but we posted it everywhere that T-shirts were not guaranteed for same day registration. Anyway, who could have expected a turn-out like that.

I'm glad it was a success because James and I spent almost 5 hours marking the trail last night, most of it in the dark. I was worried that we didn't do a good enough job, but everyone said it was really well marked.

It was fun, but I'm glad it is over for a little while.

No comments:

2011 Challenge = Support Local Eateries

Read about our 2011 Challenge here.