Sunday, September 26, 2010

This week's CVS trip

Hit up CVS this morning. Did pretty well. I needed some back up shampoo and conditioner, and have been wanting a rechargeable toothbrush. I bought these items in two transactions and used a $4/$20 CVS Q, a $4.99 ECB, a $13 ECB that I earned in the first transaction and several MQ. I also earned $10 in ECB that are leftover. Additionally with the purchase of the Olay and Oral-B products, I will be able to add that to the total I've purchased from Proctor and Gamble and send away for $110 worth of MQ.


Total before sales and Q = $57.35
Total sales and Q = $49.96
Total OOP w/ tax = $8 (savings of 87%)

Also, need to deduct $6.47 from grocery budget for eating out last night.

No comments:

2011 Challenge = Support Local Eateries

Read about our 2011 Challenge here.