Thursday, September 9, 2010

BzzReport - L'Oreal Collagen Micro-Pulse Total Eye Correction System

A couple of weeks ago, I was offered a spot in the BzzCampaign for L'Oreal's Collagen Micro-Pulse Total Eye Correction System. L'Oreal and BzzAgent (also there is a direct link on my blog you can use) sent me a full-size package of the product, pictured below. I looked up the retail value at my local CVS and this product sold for $18.99.



Here's how the product was described to me in the offer email:

• Immediately reduces the appearance of crow’s feet and eye bags
• Minimizes the appearance of eye bags, dark circles and crow’s feet in just four weeks
• Features a a ground-breaking micro-pulse massager to minimize eye puffiness

I went to the L'Oreal website and followed the links to the product to learn more. Here's the link to the page I read.

I have tried this product for over two weeks now and have to say that I haven't really noticed that much of a difference. I like using the product. The anti-wrinkle + dark circle cream is smooth and is easily applied. The "gentle micro-pulse massager" feels good and does make the area under my eyes and around my crows feet feel tighter. However, I think I have only noticed a small decrease in the visibility of my crow's feet and have noticed no change in the size or color of the bags under my eyes.

Having said that, I am willing to give the product some more time to work. I think the L'Oreal Collagen Micro-Pulse Total Eye Corrections System would work really well for people that are just developing crow's feet and bags under their eyes.

If you have any questions about my results, just leave me a message. Thanks for BzzAgent and L'Oreal for letting me be a part of this campaign, I enjoyed trying the product.

No comments:

2011 Challenge = Support Local Eateries

Read about our 2011 Challenge here.