Friday, August 6, 2010

I'm back

I just spent the last week house/dog sitting for my parents while they went on vacation. Thankfully James was able to take the time off as well so we got to spend a lot of time together...finally! On vacations our food comes out of our vacation budget, but my parents gave us $100 for groceries for the week. Are you kidding me? That's a month to two month's budget for us. I'd like to say that we spent only a little of it and saved the rest, but that would be a big fat lie. We bought some stuff to eat at the house and then used the rest to eat out at several restaurants. We definitely enjoyed ourselves!!!

As for the food situation in the house, it is pretty dire. I don't know when I'll have time to get to the store, but hopefully it will be soon.

No comments:

2011 Challenge = Support Local Eateries

Read about our 2011 Challenge here.