Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Deodorant deal

After looking at a deal at It's Hip to Save, I thought I'd give it a try since we were in town tonight. A quick stop at Target yielded the following deal. The manager was nice enough to let us do all of them in the same transaction even though the Target coupon stated that only one offer per transaction.

4 Dove Ultimate Smooth deodorants: $3.29 each - 4 $2 MQ - 4 $1 Target Coupons = $1.16

Total before Q: $13.16
Total Q: $12
Total OOP w/ tax: $1.26 (91%) savings

So I don't feel like a hypocrite, we did go to CostCo and drop $80 in the same night. James loves his Charmin and we loaded up on peanut butter for me and the dogs (I think they eat more of it than I do.) Plus we got a couple other things.

No comments:

2011 Challenge = Support Local Eateries

Read about our 2011 Challenge here.