Friday, May 1, 2009

April Recap

Here's the Recap for April!

I stuck to my $25 grocery budget this month. Even though I added money in because of the rebates I received, I still managed to spend only $24.60 for groceries! I'm not sure what my budget will be for next month. I think I am going to try $50.

Money spent (I am missing some towards the end, but I still have $0.40 out of the original $25 cash I started with.)

Total before sales and Q: $228.91
Total sales: $95.53
Total Q: $78.42
Total OOP w/ tax: $20.72 (91% savings)

Rebates
Received 4 - Ensure, Yo-Plus yogurt, Oragel, and Hillshire Farms Deliselect.

Sent out for 1 rebate - Reynold's Recycled Aluminum

Books
I read 13 books this month.

Magazines
I read 20 in April.

Freebies
I received 18 freebies including: free panty from VS, a journal, samples from Oravive tooth gel, Trident gum, Old Spice body wash, Cottonelle, Roots of Nature hair care, Kotex, Rachel Ray's Nutrish, Frosted Mini-wheat, Gillette Body Wash, and Dove deodorant, a Jiffy mix recipe book, a subscription to Self mag, and Q for free Deli Creations, Oral B toothbrushes and Homemade Simple Q book.

No comments:

2011 Challenge = Support Local Eateries

Read about our 2011 Challenge here.