Monday, December 29, 2008

My find for the day!


I have been meaning to buy a white button-up shirt for work, but didn't want to spend big bucks on it. James and I went to Walmart (I do not enjoy that store) and didn't find anything that I wanted. So I decided to visit a local consignment store called Liza Jane. I have never bought anything in a consignment store and I am not even sure if I have ever been in one before today. Well I found the white shirt above. It is from Chicos. When I went to their website I could not find a button-up shirt for less than $50. The top button was broken in half, so I just switched it with one of the buttons on the cuff. There is a little pen mark on one of the arms, but it's for work and will get dirty anyway. Grand total: $7.56. (It looks huge in the picture, but it is not really that big.)

No comments:

2011 Challenge = Support Local Eateries

Read about our 2011 Challenge here.