Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas at Huntsville State Park


This is the Nature Center at Hunstville State Park. Because it is Christmas, it wasn't open. It looked pretty cool on the inside, and I wish we could have gone in.







Here's James riding over alligator alley, even though we didn't see any alligators. Probably just as well since I had a dream the night before that I got attacked by an alligator.


Look at my professional mountain bike riding skills. What an amazing feat! Yeah right! I had a great time though. There are a lot of tree roots that we had to ride over. I decided that since I couldn't run (because of my bum ankle), that I was going to completely let loose mountain biking today. It paid off because I felt a lot more comfortable and had an awesome time.



Aren't we lovely? This is on one of the fishing docks at Huntsville State Park.


No comments:

2011 Challenge = Support Local Eateries

Read about our 2011 Challenge here.