Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My favorite performance from America's Got Talent

I don't usually watch America's Got Talent, but at the very beginning of the season I saw a preview for Lawrence Beamen's audition. I think it was his best performance of the entire season - which I dutifully watched just to see him. I haven't really enjoyed the performances on the actual competition part of the show. The finale results show is on Wednesday night, but I'll probably just read about it on the internet on Thursday.

What I don't understand and what I think about every time I see this is how does someone like this go undiscovered and people like Britney Spears are found? It doesn't make any sense to me. I hope you enjoy the performance!

No comments:

2011 Challenge = Support Local Eateries

Read about our 2011 Challenge here.