Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday = Meal Plan

This week is going to be interesting. My birthday is on Wednesday so we are going out to eat at Mandola's Market in Austin. I love the Gnocchi there. More exciting - we are getting a new foster dog over the weekend!!!! I am super excited about getting him because he is almost a puppy and we haven't had a young foster dog in a very long time. This might change the weekend meal plan depending on how he's adapting.

Monday: Frito pie (need to use up some free corn chips we received)

Tuesday: Bison burgers (Yep, bison. I read that it was super healthy so we bought a little to try it), and homemade baked french fries

Wednesday: Gnocchi and chocolate cake for me at Mandola's Market!

Thursday: Crockpot chicken (not sure how I'll cook it yet)

Friday: Breakfast for dinner - eggs, bacon, homemade biscuits

Saturday: Aiming for meatless pasta, but we'll see how things go.

Sunday: James' choice

No comments:

2011 Challenge = Support Local Eateries

Read about our 2011 Challenge here.