Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Shopping yesterday

I couldn't put off shopping any longer so I had to go to the store yesterday. I don't have the time to do a massive breakdown so I'll just give totals below. We have almost no meat so I had to use money for that and with my schedule, I don't have the time to cook anymore. Thus there is actual convenience food in the picture which I normally would not buy.

HEB:
Total before Q - $68.86
Total Q - $10.33
Total OOP - $58.53

I made a quick stop this morning at the same store to pick up some ice cream that was on sale, but that I couldn't talk myself into getting yesterday. While there this morning I found the 10 pack of Quaker granola bars (variety) on clearance for $1.33. Even though I didn't have my Q with me I bought them because I didn't know if there would be any left by the time I got back with my Q.

Total OOP this AM: $6.16

1 comment:

Steph Martin said...

Great shopping trip!

2011 Challenge = Support Local Eateries

Read about our 2011 Challenge here.